Join the Infinigy teams as engineers, project managers, surveyors, environmental specialists, tower climbers, search ring guru's and construction managers.
Infinigy is an integrated technical services company that delivers turnkey solutions to the telecommunications industry. We strive to be the BEST at what we do by simply doing the RIGHT thing.
If you meet the qualifications of always doing the RIGHT thing, striving to be the BEST at what you do, and want to work in a great team environment, we invite you to send us your resume.
Site Acquisition – Project Manager - Denver, CO & Lake Forest, CA office
Location: Denver, CO & Lake Forest, CA office
- This role will include both management of Site Acquisition and some self-performing. Previous field experience in leasing, zoning, and permitting required.
- Previous experience with commercial land development is also preferred. Manages multiple projects.
- Serves as main client interface which includes providing reports and attending status meetings.
- For new-build projects, responsible for managing site acquisition activities from initial search ring release through Notice to Proceed (NTP).
- For site modification projects, responsible for managing site acquisition activities from leasing and zoning audit through NTP.
- Prepares or reviews reports, forms, correspondence, e-mail messages, logs, budget documents, group goals and objectives.
- Implements strategies and priorities to meet client goals..
- Supervises the administration, planning, operations, and work of consultants, subcontractors, and independent contractors
- Communicates with team members and other departments regarding project status.
- Manages quality control of project documents and deliverables.
- Attends or directs field site visits for candidate and engineering viability.
- In complex cases, interviews zoning/permitting personnel to obtain jurisdictional approval requirements.
- Manages the Site Acquisition Specialists as they coordinate with tower owners and/or private landlords to negotiate and secure lease entitlements as project scope defines.
- Monitors and tracks progress on all open projects.
- Reviews and approves payment of vendor and subcontractor invoices.
- Maintains a high degree of customer service and integrity when dealing with clients.
- Other duties or special projects, as assigned.
Requires 4 year degree, or equivalent work experience. Requires 5 years telecommunications industry experience; 3 years site acquisition and land use experience; 2 years supervisory and/or vendor management experience; real estate, sales, or legal negotiation experience (required).
Preferred Non-Technical Competencies:
- Process Management
- Customer Focus
- Command Skills
- Confronting Direct Reports
- Directing Others
- Learning on the Fly
- Priority Setting
Preferred Technical Competencies:
- Ability to work independently as well as with others
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Real estate, or legal negotiation experience required
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively
- Ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, mortgages, title policies, subordination, and technical drawings
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook
A&E Project Mgr - Baltimore, Chicago, Atlanta, Orlando, Dallas, and Lake Forest, CA
Location: Baltimore, Chicago
Infinigy Solutions is currently looking for an experienced Wireless A/E Licensed P.E.
The job requires getting things done quickly and handling a variety of activities within a well-defined job scope. Because of the fast pace of the work, it is important that job related knowledge and responsibilities be learned and mastered quickly and thoroughly.
The A&E Project Manager will embrace our internal core values of ethical behavior, integrity, respect for one another and commitment to fulfill our work with confidence, progressive thinking and unwavering quality. These internal values ensure our customers experience a relationship-based approach, driven to meet project goals through personnel who are trusted, professional and accountable for achieving results based on expertise and innovation.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and/or budget activities concerned with the management of assigned A&E projects.
- Define scope of services for the project and identify anything that is out of this scope, prevent "scope creep".
- Interact directly with clients to develop business and manage client expectations to mutually agreed-upon timelines.
- Maintain a high quality of work and provide quality control of deliverables before final delivery to client.
- Provide project reporting as needed for company Management and client.
- Manage project activities ensuring scope, schedule and budget are in line with client objectives.
- Design sites with all third party vendors (engineers, civil, etc.) and disciplines.
- Maintain schedule, track project risks, issues and decisions at a site and project level, collaborate with Real Estate team and Construction Managers.
- Ensure accurate and up to date project data points - dates, notes, forecasts and PO's (open/closed), billing.
- Coordinate and attend site walks, ensuring accurate and complete account of the site walk checklist.
- Solve project or site problems, meet and exceed deadlines - keep projects on track.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in Computer Aided Drafting & Design, Architecture, Engineering or a related field, or 3 years or more of experience in A&E services for wireless telecommunications.
- 5 years' experience in a professional office providing architectural and engineering services.
- Minimum 3 years' wireless telecommunications work experience.
- Ability to function in high pressure, date driven environment.
- Knowledge of scheduling and project management.
- Experience managing multiple projects and multiple sites.
- Design and/or construction background within the telecommunications field preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in AutoCAD 2011 or higher.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer knowledge and efficiency with AutoCAD software and Microsoft office suite.
- Proven time management and organizational skills, ability to plan for and meet deadlines.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables where only limited standardization exists.
- Field experience taking dimensions, photos and working with construction and RF engineers with onsite design, ability to attend client meetings as needed.
- Ability to travel (25% local travel).
- Organizational skills; detail-oriented and possess good follow-through skills.
- Problem solving, issue management, independent thinking and decision making mindset.
Project Coordinator - Orlando, FL, Denver, CO
Location: Orlando, FL
Infinigy Solutions is currently looking for an experienced project coordinator in the Winter Springs, FL office. The job requirements consist of a qualified person who will run, administer and organize all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Regional Director, aiming at the Flawless execution of the project.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Ability to create and maintain complex spreadsheets and documents.
- Must be able to document and present work in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize a variety of software and systems
- Excellent typing and data entry skills.
- Highly organized and detail orientated.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational, administrative, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Above average analytical skills.
Auto CAD Drafter - Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago, Orlando, Dallas, Denver, CO
Location: Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago
Produce AutoCAD design drawing sets for wireless telecom industry.
- Work as a team member across multiple fields to assemble a quality product for the customer.
- Utilize AutoCAD software to accurately reflect existing field conditions based on field notes & existing information, assemble drawings depicting upgrades to existing telecommunication facilities.
- Opportunity for vertical advancement.
- Speed, accuracy and being detail oriented are essential attributes.
- Experienced CAD drafters and designers are a plus
- Telecom/wireless experience a plus
- Knowledge in CAD and telecom industry
- Self-managed and disciplined to meet and exceed client's expectations.
- Must be able to efficiently use AutoCAD 2013 LT drafting program
- Must be proficient in Window's Operating System, Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word & Visio)
- Associates Degree in Computer Aided Design Preferred
Mid-Level Structural Engineer - Lake Forest, CA
Location: Albany, NY or Raleigh, NC
Looking for a full time mid-level structural engineer with 2-5 years of experience within the telecommunications industry. In this position the candidate will assimilate into our production team and will be responsible for completing full structural analyses of telecommunications equipment supporting structures including but not limited to cell phone towers, antenna mounts, rooftop equipment platforms, and water tanks. The candidate will also be required to write formal reports and respond to structural questions generated from internal and external clients. This position will also involve review of work submitted by junior engineers, internal production management, client management, employee management, as well as assistance with verification and development of technical tools and procedures.
- This position will be located in our Albany, NY or Raleigh, NC office.
- Proficiency with tnxTower required-Proficiency with RISA 3-D and/or STAAD required-Proficiency and Knowledge of ANSI/TIA-222 standards required
- VBA experience strongly preferred-Proficiency with programming in MS Excel preferred-Ensoft Products experience preferred
Infinigy welcomes Keith Mandoske as Regional Vice President of our growing Midwest operations.
Infinigy Acquires Lazertech Fiber Specialists
Infinigy Acquired by Global Technology Company
Infinigy Opens Regional Headquarters in Colorado
Infinigy Expands Northeast Regional Office
Johnston Joins infinigy to Lead Structural Engineering Department
Infinigy Welcomes Four New Partners
Gov. O’Malley Makes First Call on Radio System Connecting Maryland’s First Responders
Creighton Manning acquires Infinigy's Land Development Group
infinigy engineering & surveying Hires Project Staff
infinigy engineering & surveying Expands Survey Services Group
infinigy engineering on 2006 Inc. 500 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies
Aladdin Resort and Casino Future Home of Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino, Launches Enterprise Wireless Network
infinigy engineering to provide In-Building Wireless Connectivity at Minneapolis-St Paul International Airport
infinigy engineering's John Stevens to Speak at Indoor Tower Conference March 22nd